Submit Your Dairy Event!
Are you hosting a consumer event on your farm or in your community this summer? Do you want our help in spreading the word? To help celebrate dairy across Pennsylvania throughout June and July, we are building a list of dairy-themed events that are happening to share with consumers across the state.
Share your event details with us below. Events must be submitted by May 13 to be considered for the campaign. A limited number of events will be accepted and included in the promotion.
If your event is accepted, we will:
- Share the event through a “Celebrate Dairy Across PA” social media campaign and release it to traditional media outlets state-wide throughout June Dairy Month and National Ice Cream Month in July.
- Share the list of events with consumers, including positive messages about the many contributions dairy farms make to our communities and our world.
- Send you a free kit of material – including Choose PA Dairy posters, rack cards, resources and more – to share with attendees at your event!
- It must be open to the public and consumers.
- It should be some sort of celebration involving dairy.
- It must be located in Pennsylvania.
- It must take place in June or July during June Dairy Month and National Ice Cream Month.
For more information, contact Emily Barge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-346-0849.