2301 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Center for Dairy Excellence
Practicing veterinarians are invited to a free, two-hour virtual workshop designed to help you better understand the requirements of the FARM (Farmers Assuring Responsible Management) 4.0 Program. You will learn about:
- Your role in helping your clients meet FARM 4.0 requirements
- The protocols that should be developed and reviewed annually
- The records that should be documented on the farm
- The resources that are available to help veterinarians in assisting their farm clients
- Ways to better communicate the natural correlation between participation in the FARM Program and farm profitability
The workshop is approved for 2.0 hours of RACE continuing education credits. You must participate live to earn the credits.
Meet Dr. Cory Meyers:
Dr. Cory Meyers from Mid-Maryland Dairy Veterinarians will be leading the workshop!
Cory Meyers, DVM has been practicing at Mid-Maryland Dairy Veterinarians since graduating from the Virginia – Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine at Virginia Tech in 2002. Practice consulting interests include dairy farm management and transition cows. As a founding partner of Advaca, a veterinary advocacy team for cows, Dr. Meyers has been an independent certified evaluator and trainer for the NMPF FARM program for 4 years. On behalf of 7 cooperatives, Dr. Meyers has been a featured speaker at meetings with co-op members and their veterinarians to familiarize them with the FARM program. Dr. Meyers grew up on the family dairy farm, Meyers Brothers Dairy, in St. Thomas, Pennsylvania. He graduated with a Dairy & Animal Science degree from Penn State University.
Register below! You will receive a link to access the workshop after registering.