May 25, 2022: Dairy Week In Review

Both total cheese stocks and butter stocks were up from a month ago in April, according to the latest USDA Cold Storage Report. Total natural cheese stocks on April 30 were 1.4807 billion  pounds, up 1 percent from March and 2 percent from a year ago. Total cheese stocks set a new record high for cheese inventories. American cheese stocks were up 3 percent from a year ago, hitting a new record, while other cheese stocks were up 3 percent. Read More