Submit Dairy-Themed Events Happening This Summer and Request Free Material
With National Dairy Month approaching in June and to showcase the hard work of Pennsylvania dairy farmers, the Center for Dairy Excellence has several free resources to help dairy producers share their stories with their community. Outdoor garden flags, as well as rack cards and posters, that feature “Choose PA Dairy” messaging and statistics are available at no cost to dairy farm families and industry professionals. Dairy farm families are also encouraged to submit events they are hosting on their farms or in their communities throughout June and July to be promoted in an upcoming campaign.
The following resources are available while supplies last:
- Request free “Choose PA Dairy” garden flags to display at the end of your lane or in a flower bed.
- Request free posters and rack cards with “Choose PA Dairy” and “Farming for You” messages.
- Submit dairy events that you are hosting on your farm or in your community this summer. If your event is accepted, it will be featured on an interactive event listing that is shared with consumers and families across the state in a “Celebrate Dairy Across PA” campaign.
“The 5,000 dairy farm families across the state of Pennsylvania work every day to produce fresh, nutritious products, and it’s important for us to showcase the positive impact the PA dairy industry is making,” said Emily Barge, Communications and Marketing Manager at the Center for Dairy Excellence. “These resources are simple ways you can connect with families in your area and share your story throughout June Dairy Month and beyond.”
The garden flags, posters and rack cards help promote the essential role dairy farmers have in our communities. They include statistics about dairy nutrition and the dairy industry’s impact on Pennsylvania’s economy. All material is available at no cost and can be mailed to you while supplies last. Limited quantities are available. Visit www.centerfordairyexcellence.org/june-dairy-month to request material or call 717-346-0849.
To submit a dairy-themed event to be shared throughout June and July, visit www.centerfordairyexcellence.org/june-dairy-month or call 717-346-0849 to submit the event by May 24.
If the event is accepted into the campaign, the Center will:
- Share the event through a “Celebrate Dairy Across PA” social media campaign and release it to traditional media outlets state-wide throughout June Dairy Month and National Ice Cream Month in July.
- Share the list of events with consumers, including positive messages about the many contributions dairy farms make to our communities and our world.
- Send farms a free kit of material – including Choose PA Dairy posters, rack cards and resources – to share with attendees at the event.
Visit www.centerfordairyexcellence.org/june-dairy-month to access all Choose PA Dairy resources and to share your story with families this summer. Contact Emily Barge at email@example.com or call 717-346-0849 to request large quantities of material or learn more about the Choose PA Dairy resources.