25 S. Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Center for Dairy Excellence and PDMP
Join us at the 2022 Pennsylvania Dairy Summit on February 2-3 in Lancaster, PA! If the past year has taught us anything, it’s that we have to go for the gold every day. Inspiring the theme for this year’s conference is one of our Keynote speakers, dairy farmer and U.S. Olympian Elle Purrier St. Pierre, who will share her inspiring story with us on February 2. In addition to Elle, you’ll hear from several keynote speakers and network with your peers in breakout sessions that cover real-time industry issues and herd, farm, and financial management strategies. We hope you’ll join us for the in-person event!
Hosted by the Professional Dairy Managers of Pennsylvania and Center for Dairy Excellence, the 2022 event will take place on February 2 and 3 at the Lancaster Marriott in Lancaster, Pa. Registration is now open for the in-person event.
Thanks to grants and support from the Professional Dairy Managers of PA (PDMP), the Center for Dairy Excellence and Summit sponsors, registration fees for dairy producers and all farm employees are set to be as affordable as possible. During registration, producers can receive an $50 discount for each attendee from the farm.
- View the Summit Program and Schedule
- Meet the Speakers
- Learn About Sponsorship Opportunities
- Register Online Today or Download Printed Registration Form (*Dairy producers: Enter code CDESUMMIT22 during online registration to be discounted $50 for each attendee from the farm)
- PA Dairy Producer (Discounted Rate) — $100 for Two-Day Full Summit, $50 for One Day
- Non-Producer — $250 for Two-Day Full Summit, $175 for One Day
- College Dairy Students and Young Professionals (Age 17-25 as of February 1, 2022 or be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate level animal science program at an accredited university.)*— $50
*Must attend Tuesday evening’s Young Professionals Event