Bernville, PA 19506
Center for Dairy Excellence & Way-Har Farms
All sessions are now FULL for this week’s event. Walk-ins will not be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.
Join us on Saturday, September 26, 2020 at Way-Har Farms in Bernville, Pa. for our second annual “Choose PA Dairy” Breakfast on the Farm event! The outdoor event is an exciting way for families to get an inside look at a modern Pennsylvania dairy farm – all while enjoying a farm-fresh breakfast/lunch and kids’ activities at a safe social distance. Meet the dairy farmers in your community and help us celebrate Way-Har Farms’ 50-year anniversary while you’re there!
A limited number of tickets are available to allow for social distancing, and masks are required. View important details below.
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Register for one of four sessions:
- 9 – 10:30 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- 12 – 1:30 p.m.
- 1:30 – 3 p.m.
Bernville, PA 19506
Cost: For each adult and child age 13 and older, registration includes a $5 donation to the Center for Dairy Excellence. Kids 12 and under are free.
How to register: Advance registration is required. A limited number of tickets are available for each session to help maintain social distancing. Because of that, walk-ins will not be accepted and donations cannot be refunded.
Fill out the form below to register. After registration, you will receive driving directions and the address to Way-Har Farms.
What to Expect:
- Catered breakfast/lunch – provided in boxes to help families maintain social distancing
- Farm tours
- Interactive, family-friendly activities, including cheese and butter-making, a “design your own flavored milk” station, dairy fitness presentation with @DairyGirlFitness, scavenger hunt, and more
- Ice Cream Wagon with Way-Har’s farm-fresh ice cream available for purchase
- The event will take place outdoors to allow for social distancing.
- The event is rain or shine due to several large tents and covered areas that will be at the event.
- Sanitation stations will be available throughout the event in addition to social distancing markers. Attendees must follow the signs, keep a safe social distance, and wear masks at the registration table, restrooms, and other high-traffic areas.
- Common surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized in between sessions and as frequently as possible.
- Address and directions to the farm will be provided after you complete your registration.
- Reminder: If you are sick or displaying COVID-19 symptoms, or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
If you are a business interested in sponsoring the event, please contact Emily Barge.