2301 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Center for Dairy Excellence
- Date: Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
- How to Join:
- Dial (978) 990-5000 via free conference call.
- Enter Access Code 553371, followed by the # sign, when prompted.
- You will automatically be entered into the conference call. You will automatically be muted when you join.
- How to submit questions in advance:
- Text/call 717-585-0766 to send your questions or email email@example.com.
Consider signing up for text alert reminders. We’ll text you a reminder the morning of the call and include the dial-in details. Text “Sign up” to 717-585-0766.
Join us for our next dairy industry conference call on Thursday, November 5 from 12 to 1 p.m. We have invited panelists to share details about the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Round 2 direct payments for dairy farmers and the Dairy Margin Coverage (DMC) Program. Sign-ups for both programs are now open, and panelists will answer questions about the enrollment processes. Barbara O’Brien from Dairy Management Inc. (DMI) will also serve as a panelist on the call to answer questions related to the Dairy Checkoff Program.
The following panelists will join the November 5 conference call:
- Cynthia Walters, Pennsylvania Dairy Program Director, USDA. Walters will answer questions about CFAP Round 2, direct payment details specific to dairy, sign-up period details, documents needed with applications, eligibility requirements, and how payments are determined.
- Zach Myers, Center for Dairy Excellence. Myers will share updates about the Dairy Margin Coverage (DMC) Program, how to sign up for the program, and important deadlines.
- Barbara O’Brien, President, Dairy Management, Inc. O’Brien will answer questions about the Dairy Checkoff Program and how the program is impacting dairy farmers.
To ensure as many questions can be addressed as possible, questions must be submitted in advance of the call. Text/call 717-585-0766 to submit questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.