2301 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Center for Dairy Excellence
- Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Time: 12 to 1 p.m.
- How to Join:
- Dial (978) 990-5000 via free conference call.
- Enter Access Code 553371, followed by the # sign, when prompted.
- You will automatically be entered into the conference call. You will automatically be muted when you join.
- How to submit questions in advance:
- Text/call 717-585-0766 to send your questions or email email@example.com.
Consider signing up for text alert reminders. We’ll text you a reminder the morning of the call and include the dial-in details. Text “Sign up” to 717-585-0766.
Join us for our next dairy industry conference call on Tuesday, October 6 from 12 to 1 p.m. We have invited panelists to share details about the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) Round 2 direct payments for dairy farmers and what payments look like based on herd size. Our panelists will also answer questions about other COVID-19 related issues, including the Payroll Protection Program forgiveness process and the Pennsylvania Dairy CARES Program payment process.
The following panelists will join the October 6 conference call:
- Cynthia Walters, Pennsylvania Dairy Program Director, USDA. Walters will answer questions about CFAP Round 2, direct payment details specific to dairy, sign-up period details, documents needed with applications, eligibility requirements, and how payments are determined.
- Zach Myers, Center for Dairy Excellence. Myers will share what CFAP payments are expected to look like based on herd size. He will also answer questions about payment scenarios for different sized dairy producers and how to navigate the payment process online.
- Mike Hosterman, AgChoice Farm Credit. Hosterman will answer questions about the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) forgiveness process and share pointers on how to complete the required paperwork and complexities to watch for in the forgiveness process.
- Jayne Sebright, Center for Dairy Excellence. Sebright will provide an update on the Pennsylvania Dairy CARES Program through the PA Department of Agriculture. She will answer questions about the payment process for the second round of payments.
To ensure as many questions can be addressed as possible, questions must be submitted in advance of the call. Text/call 717-585-0766 to submit questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org.