Since we can’t celebrate together, let’s kick off June Dairy Month by giving a virtual toast to the next generation of dairy! From agriculture teachers who are working around the clock to keep students learning at home, to the students who are committed to growing their skills during on-farm summer internships, to the dairy farmers who are making these learning experiences possible, cheers to YOU!
Grab your favorite dairy product (milk, ice cream, maybe even a grilled cheese!) and let’s raise a virtual glass to show our appreciation for the future of dairy. When you share your video, tag the Dairy Excellence Foundation on Facebook and don’t forget to nominate your friends to keep the toasts flowing. Have fun with it – creativity and milk mustaches are encouraged!
With each toast, we hope you’ll consider making a $25 donation to the Dairy Excellence Foundation and add a special #GiveAToastToDairy filter to your Facebook profile. With our in-person Toast to Dairy fundraising event being cancelled, your virtual toasts and donations will help us continue to impact students and teachers this coming school year.
How to Participate
- Post a short, fun video giving your “toast” to dairy.
- Tip: Make your video creative and FUN. You can certainly hold a glass of milk, but you can also raise a grilled cheese or even a milkshake! If there’s a certain dairy product that connects more with your tastebuds, family, or classroom, feel free to make it personal.
- Tip: Consider saying why dairy education matters to you, or describe why you’re passionate about educating and working with the next generation of dairy.
- Tag the Dairy Excellence Foundation when you post the video.
- Tag and nominate your friends to keep the movement going and ask them to give the next toast!
- Use the #GiveAToastToDairy hashtag.
- Share and “like” other #GiveAToastToDairy videos that you see.
- Invite your friends to the Facebook fundraising event page and encourage others to make a $25 online donation to help the Dairy Excellence Foundation continue to impact students and teachers this coming school year.
- Add the #GiveAToastToDairy filter to your Facebook profile photo.
Donate and Add Our Facebook Filter to Your Profile
- Click on your profile photo and select “Update.”
- Click “Add Frame.”
- Search “Toast to Dairy” and select the frame.
- Preview the frame with your profile photo, and click “Use as Profile Picture” to confirm.