Other Dairy Scholarship Opportunities
Recognizing and empowering dairy producers and our dairy youth is essential to keeping a vibrant future for dairy in Pennsylvania. Several scholarship programs are available to support dairy youth and other dairy leaders in growing their knowledge and skills.
Thanks to the tremendous support from the Pennsylvania Dairymen’s Association and the Center for Dairy Excellence Foundation of Pennsylvania, ten individuals have been selected as Student Leader Scholarship winners in 2016.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Other scholarship opportunities are available to young people who demonstrate an interest in the dairy industry.
- The National Dairy Promotion and Research Board (NDB) accepts applications each year for 12 college scholarships awarded by American’s dairy producers. Interested students can download an application and find more information by clicking here. Applications are due April 26, 2019.
- Dairy and agricultural college students are eligible to apply for National Dairy Shrine recognition programs and scholarships with awards totaling over $40,000. Click here for more details.
- The Pennsylvania Dairy Promotion Program offers three scholarships for college-level students.
- The Dairy Science Scholarship, a $1,500 award available for full-time undergraduates studying Livestock Science and Management in the Animal Science Department at Delaware Valley College.
- The Food Science Scholarship, a $1,500 award available to full-time undergraduates enrolled in the Department of Food Marketing at Saint Joseph’s University.
- The Pennsylvania Dairy Innovation Scholarship, a $1,500 award available to full-time undergraduates enrolled in the Department of Food Science within the Penn State College of Ag Sciences.
For more information about these and other scholarship opportunities, call the center at 717-346-0849. If you have a scholarship opportunity you would like to see listed on this page, please contact Jayne Sebright at 717-346-0849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.