Student Leader Scholarship
The Center for Dairy Excellence Foundation of Pennsylvania and Pennsylvania Dairymen’s Association offers ten $3,000 scholarships to undergraduate students annually to directly support Student Leader Scholarships.
The purpose of these scholarships is to provide recognition, encouragement, and financial assistance to outstanding students enrolled in academic programs that support the dairy industry. Of these monetary awards, one is specifically designated for an incoming freshman.
To qualify, students must:
- Be a Pennsylvania resident,
- Demonstrate a commitment to working in the dairy industry in the future,
- Be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a related field of study or
- Be a high school senior planning to enroll in a related field of study
Note: Related field of study includes Dairy and Animal Science, Ag Marketing and Business, Nutrition, Food Science, Ag and Extension Education, Ag Business Management, Ag Engineering or related fields
To apply, students must:
- Complete the online application at the link below
- Submit a letter of recommendation, a transcript and a photo of yourself to Brittany Snyder at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review the Tips Sheet to assist you while completing the application
Applications are now closed. Stay tuned for 2021 scholarship applications this fall!
Congratulations to our 2020 Student Leader Scholarship Winners!
Questions? Contact Brittany Snyder, Dairy Education Program Director, Dairy Excellence Foundation, at 717-346-0849 or by email at email@example.com.